четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

father right ontario




I havenapos;t updated this in a little while because my internet was down, but I actually really needed to put in another entry.

Last Friday, She was going to apologize to one of my friends whom she obviously has some personal problems with. She told me, and I told the girl she was going to apologize to about it so she would just accept the apology so everyone in show choir could move on. Apparently it got out somehow and it got back to Her. She then got upset with me for talking about it, and we basically got into a fight even though it wasnapos;t a big deal. I really thought it had strained our relationship with each other.

I decided to give her some space since she was being pretty cold and I was also kinda angry with her. To make matters worse, she didnapos;t even acknowledge me on Monday, then at the end of the day she sent me a text and we basically got into another small argument. Apparently I had done something wrong, and then I guess I didnapos;t do something? I really donapos;t know. It was so confusing and frustrating I canapos;t even explain these past couple of days.

Then she starts talking to me the next day, saying how sheapos;s going to apologize to everyone. She thought I was mad at her, and I told her that I was just frustrated. She told me what was really wrong and what it was that I did or didnapos;t do. She also apologized, and I did as well. Then we started talking about everything that was going on in show choir and all the problems weapos;ve all been having with each other. But everything turned out okay. Practice that night turned out great and it really seems like everyoneapos;s relationships with each other are much better now. Iapos;m really glad everyone could get through this.

More importantly, Iapos;m glad Her and I could get through this.

By the way, all that was the shortened version of the whole story. Like I said, itapos;s so complicated I canapos;t even explain it.
father right ontario, father right oregon, father right organization, father right pa.



Комментариев нет: