суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

baked tuna fish




These past few weeks, Iapos;ve been pretty addicted to the TWILIGHT�SAGA.
Just like many people who got a chance to read this book, I also, was addicted to HIM. -- EDWARD�CULLEN�i mean.
Well, Heapos;s really cool. Really.� Even though he is only a fictional character.. He made a good impact on me. On every girl who read the first book. Gyahaha. Well, TWILIGHT�is really great. Fantastic. Devastating. ;]
New Moon is pretty boring because of Jacob. Its not that i hate Jacob, but I guess i would choose Edward over him to be Bellaapos;s love. Haha.
Iapos;m wondering why they still love Jacob even though we all know that Edward is PERFECT. :]] hahaha. PEEAACE. :))
Well. Iapos;m now reading the last book because i skipped the 3rd book because my sister told me that its so boring and there is a part from that book that BELLA�and JACOB will be lovers. Wth. What about Edward? Hmm.
So. Lemme continue. Iapos;m currently reading the 4th and the last book. Emapos; currently on book 2.
btw. I already have a copy of midnight sun My sis send it to me. Yippie.



capital district physicians health plan, baked tuna fish, baked tuna, baked trout recipes, baked trout recipe.



Комментариев нет: