пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

alice larde de venturino




Oh man, I was dying in art class and couldnapos;t focus, kept shaking etc, and I said apos;I want something to drink, damnitapos; so I went and selfishly bought some coffee.

And I am so indecisive and I like new things so I let the girl there pick something under the premise of it being sweet and creamy, and oh my fucking fuck.

I guess itapos;s called a apos;white rabbit breveapos; where they put half and half, white chocolate, caramel, and coffee and...itapos;s heavenly awesome AMAZING and it just made my day so much better. Ghage also gave me something incredibly delicious [if not terrible for me] some...chocolate chex mix bar.

Also, I really want to start taking some proactive steps towards vegetarianism and a mild stab at veganism [for the health benefits, I donapos;t think I could go 100 off dairy] and I know thereapos;s a lot of you fellers on my f-list whoapos;ve been vegetarian/vegan for a long time--so whatapos;re your favourite dishes? Iapos;m open to anything without onions. And cooked carrots. <3

Aside from that, I think today is going to be different. Iapos;m not sure why or how, but somethinapos; feels unusual today.

Also, Randy kept molesting my thighs. I dressed up today, and yeah, that kid just thinks heapos;s so fucking cute. >:[ [He really is, though.] I wish that fucker would develop ticklishness.
alice larde de venturino, alice large pack, alice larkin, alice larkin adam cahan.



Комментариев нет: