четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

elementary technology lesson plans




Lately, when itapos;s been cloudy, Iapos;ve felt like Iapos;ll never see the sunshine again. I�actually mean this literally, not as a metaphor.

Weapos;re not talking about clinical depression...probably more along the lines of "recession depression"�(which I assume my use of is not a novel case).

I have a ton to be thankful for in my life. I have a great job, Iapos;m getting married, my family is pretty much all healthy.

I guess the main thing bothering me right now is that Lina is having trouble finding a job here in Memphis, a place that she came because of me. She spent six years in DAAP working incredibly hard and has three degrees from a top ranked school to prove it.

But then she goes to the firms around here and either they give her false hope like, "Sure Let use see your resume" followed by "Wow Your work is very impressive.....Nope, sorry, no openings. Call back in a year. " or they explain to her "well, the economy is down right now..." like sheapos;s a moron and doesnapos;t know that. Why do they think sheapos;s looking for a job rather than already has one?

The worst part about it is not being able to do anything about it to help her. Iapos;ve tried to nudge around in my contact networks, but finding an architect in memphis by going through medical and tech people isnapos;t really all that fruitful of a pursuit.

Anyone know anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone that can get her a job?


elementary technology lesson plans, elementary technology lesson plan, elementary technology lesson, elementary technology integration newsletter.



Комментариев нет: